• Eleven versatile modes include basic digital delay, vintage echoes, shimmer, mod, looper, and more
• Looper offers up to 40 seconds of recording time, overdub capability, and three-pedal operation with external footswitches
• Three newly developed delay types: Warm, +RV (delay+reverb), and GLT (rhythmic delay)
• Up to 10 seconds of delay time available with tap tempo input
• Carryover switch sets whether delay trails continue or stop when the effect is bypassed
• True stereo I/O and three selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
• Smart I/O jacks support a variety of connection setups (mono, stereo, wet/dry, wet only, and more)
• Support for external control with two footswitches or an expression pedal
• Unique Twist function available in each delay mode via an external footswitch
• BOSS five-year warranty
DD-8 Delay Modes
• Analog – Classic analog BBD delay sound.
• Standard – Clear digital delay.
• Tape – Vintage tape-based delay sound.
• Warm – Digital delay with a softer sound.
• Reverse – Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones.
• +RV – Digital delay with reverb added.
• Shimmer – Pitch-shifted delay for lush, shimmering textures.
• Mod – Digital delay with modulation added on the repeats.
• Warp – Unique delay with expressive pedal control. Holding the pedal switch increases feedback and level, allowing you to create ambient swell effects.
• GLT – Newly developed delay mode that creates glitchy machine-gun effects when the pedal switch is pressed. Adjust the Feedback and Time knobs for a wide variety of sounds.
• Loop – Loop recorder with overdub capability and up to 40 seconds of recording time with mono input (20 seconds with stereo input).
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Bypass: Buffered bypass
• MODE knob
• TIME knob
• FEEDBACK knob
• E.LEVEL (Effect Level) knob
• CARRYOVER switch
• Pedal switch
Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
• INPUT-A(MONO)/INPUT-B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• OUTPUT-A(MONO)/OUTPUT-B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• TEMPO/EXP jack: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
• DC IN jack
Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61); AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
Current Draw: 65 mA